How to Register for QRIS All Payment for Businesses
Aug 20, 2023
In the increasingly advanced digital era, practical and efficient payments are needed by business owners. One popular solution is QRIS All Payment, a payment system that combines various types of electronic payment methods in just one QR code. Currently, QRIS can be used throughout Indonesia as well as across countries, such as Thailand and Malaysia.
With QRIS All Payment, you can receive payments from various platforms, such as e-wallets, mobile banking, and credit cards in the same payment instrument. This provides convenience and comfort for you as a business owner and improves customer experience. So, how to register for QRIS All Payment for business?
Easy way to register for QRIS All PaymentIf you are interested in registering for and activating QRIS All Payment for your business, here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Have a business accountFirst of all, make sure you have an active business account. This business account will be used as a receipt account for all transactions made by customers through QRIS All Payment. If you already have a specific bank account for business, you can register the account during the QRIS registration process.
2. Prepare the necessary documentsThere are several documents that you need to prepare before registering for QRIS for business, such as copies of personal identity documents (Resident ID Card or passport), copies of TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), copies of your company’s deed of establishment, and a business domicile certificate. Make sure these documents are available according to the specified format before registering.
3. Create an account at QRIS.idThe next step is to visit QRIS.id and create a user account. You will need to fill in your personal information and follow the verification process. You will also need to choose the type of business you are running. After successfully creating an account, you can proceed to the next step.
4. Fill in the required personal dataGenerally, you will receive a registration notification in the form of a username and password. The notification will be sent by QRIS.id to the email address and WhatsApp number that you entered during registration. After that, you are required to fill in complete personal data by uploading a number of documents.
Since this process will determine your success in obtaining an NMID (National Merchant ID), make sure you upload the documents carefully and accurately. Any errors or problems during the submission process will be informed to you via email and WhatsApp within 1x24 hours so that you can re-upload the required documents.
5. Complete payment with e-walletIn addition to registering, filling in personal data, and providing the required documents, you need to pay the registration fee using an e-wallet connected to QRIS.id, such as GoPay, DANA, OVO, ShopeePay, LinkAja, and others. If problems occur during this process, the registration process will be delayed for a maximum of 14 days before the data filled is automatically reset by the system.
6. Wait for further notificationOnce your payment has been successfully verified, you need to wait for further notification from the QRIS team. This notification will usually contain information about activating QRIS All Payment for your business. Make sure you check your email inbox or messages on your QRIS.id account regularly.
After you receive the activation notice, the next step is to install the necessary software or hardware to be able to receive payments using QRIS All Payment. Make sure you follow the installation instructions provided by the QRIS team so that the installation goes smoothly.
QRIS All Payment can be an attractive solution for business owners in this digital era. In addition, this payment method also facilitates the recording and reporting process, making it easier for you to monitor business cash flow.
To optimize your business payment receipts with QRIS All Payment, you can also apply to banks and fintech companies that are registered as Jalin network members. Since Jalin supports the infrastructure of banks and fintech companies, they can help provide the best QRIS services for their customers, comprising both merchants and customers. Check out the banks and other institutions that have joined as Jalin members here.