1. What does the change in ATM LINK transaction fees mean?
In order to support the convenience of customers in making transactions, each transaction to Check Balance and Cash Withdrawal of Bank Himbara cards at other Bank Himbara ATMs (BTN, BNI, Mandiri, and BRI) or ATMs with LINK displays *) will be charged a fee so that the transaction fees are as follows:
2. Since when did this transaction fee change take effect
This administrative fee is valid starting from June 1, 2021 onwards until any changes at a later date.
3. Where do these transaction fees apply?
- This transaction fee will be applied to Bank Himbara (BTN, BNI, Mandiri, and BRI) customers who transact at other Bank Himbara ATMs or ATMs with LINK displays *).
- For Bank Himbara customers who transact at ATMs of other banks (other than Bank Himbara ATMs or ATMs with LINK displays), the current transaction fees will be charged (Check balance of IDR 4,000, Cash Withdrawal of IDR 7,500 and Transfer of IDR 6,500).
*) Example of display of Bank Himbara ATMs and ATMs with LINK displays
For further information, please contact Bank Himbara Call Center:
BTN : 1500286
BNI : 1500046
Mandiri : 14000
BRI : 14017 / 1500017